PETWORTH SAFEWAY REVITALIZATION – Washington, D.C.
A cutting edge redevelopment on Georgia Avenue: the highly-anticipated, state-of-the-art Petworth Safeway and more than 200 LEED certified luxury residences
Petworth, Washington D.C.
Safeway opened in July 2014 and residential component delivered Q3 2014
Master Developer for Safeway, Inc.; Investor and Master developer of residential component
· The Swift - 218 Class-A luxury apartments
· Brand-new Safeway store
· 215 below-grade parking spaces
· 285,000 square feet of total redevelopment
· Revitalization of 60 year-old Safeway store into urban infill mixed-use development
· Transit-oriented: two (2) blocks from the Georgia Avenue Metro Station
· LEED Silver certified design
© Duball, LLC · all rights reserved · 11710 Plaza America Drive, Suite 1100 · Reston, Virginia 20190 · Phone: (703) 860-0901